Google+
Loading...

YouTube Tidbit

I recently heard that YouTube will be getting some significant changes.

I'm hoping that the feature I just learned about will still be there.

I'm currently taking an online course from EdTechTeam called YouTube in the Classroom. I really haven't explored much about YouTube other than uploading my own screencasts so I decided to dig in and see what else I could do with it.

Today, I learned how to add and edit notes in a YouTube playlist. I like this feature because you can include little reminders about the reasons why you selected a particular video. Maybe the video is good at a certain minute and you could include that in the notes. Maybe you want to use the video for a particular reason and that reason could be left in the notes.

Keep in mind that if your playlist is public, the note will be too.

Thanks @kylepace!








YouTube 8111962455898518928

Post a Comment

Home item
There was an error in this gadget

Share and +1 on Google+

Follow by Email

Tweetin' About:

Popular Posts

Recent Comments